Technical project manager 3D printing (m/f/d) in permanent position
Currently we are looking for a Technical Project Manager 3D Printing (m/f/d) in permanent position for an international company in Austria. Request your feedback on your availability and send your updated CV via our application form.
Technical Project Manager 3D Printing (m/f/d)
- international company with headquarters in Austria
- working in the medical industry
- Nine locations worldwide
- As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing development and product maintenance projects within the Operations area.
- They manage to coordinate, control and successfully complete technical development projects. You see the matrix organization as a challenge, and you enjoy skillfully involving the various stakeholders.
- You will coordinate in-house and external technical projects in additive manufacturing.
- They develop needs-based solution concepts in cooperation with the development engineers.
- For the new product “3D printing materials”, new manufacturing concepts have to be developed (partly in close cooperation with external partners), evaluated and application-related testing of the individual machines & materials has to be carried out.
- You know how to lead project teams on an equal footing, support colleagues as needed, and steer external partners in a targeted manner. The support of the subproject managers is a matter of course for you.
- Independently contribute ideas for the continuous development of existing printing systems.
- You will take over the support and expansion of the additive manufacturing area.
- They take over the implementation of research projects in operation.
- You are responsible for the development, evaluation and implementation of technical concepts and are the contact person for all technical questions within the project.
- They report directly to the COO.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering, a technical apprenticeship or comparable training with relevant professional experience.
- You have several years of experience in project management and basic knowledge of project management tools and methods.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D printing is an advantage.
- You work independently and have a structured way of working.
- You are personally convincing with an entrepreneurial, result-oriented way of working, high social competence, as well as goal-oriented action.
- Good presentation and moderation skills in German, English is an advantage.
You would like to write a success story together with us?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send us your application only electronically with indication of possible blocking notes via our candidate portal and under the indication “
Advertisement // Technical Project Manager // 3D Printing // Permanent position // Austria
” or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy!
Would you like to refer potential candidates to this job opportunity?
Then take the opportunity to share this post with your network.