- Group of companies in the health care sector
- Headquarters in Munich
- 100 Mio.€ turnover with 2.000 employees
- Independently prepare subgroup financial statements (for month, quarter, year) and internal monthly reporting for the Group.
- Supporting the financial integration of acquired companies into the Group.
- Central contact person for reporting, process and accounting issues of the managed investments.
- Close cooperation with the commercial management within the Group, the internal and external accounting departments of the companies serviced, as well as the Group’s management boards and investment controlling.
- Actively interface with external accounting and monitor key accounting transactions.
- Responsibility for the preparation of the HGB subgroup financial statements (including notes) as part of the annual financial statements. In perspective, also support for the IFRS conversion.
- Introduction of consolidation software.
- Independent preparation of initial and final consolidations of the subgroups managed.
- Degree in economics or completed commercial training (e.g. accountant or similar).
- Mind. 5 years of relevant professional experience in group accounting/consolidation – either as an auditor/consultant with an auditing firm/consultancy or as a preparer in a service or trading company.
- Experience in the healthcare field (esp. nursing facilities, assistive technology providers) a plus.
- Experience in consolidation with common consolidation software, such as Lucanet and excellent handling of MS Office (especially Excel) and DATEV.
- Plus: Experience in the further development of a consolidation software.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- You enjoy new challenges as well as the analysis and pragmatic implementation of complex issues.
- You are characterized by strong communication skills and an independent way of working.
- Your profile is rounded off by a “hands-on” mentality and excellent teamwork skills.
- Attractive workplace in the heart of Munich with modern IT infrastructure and flexible workplace and working hours for a real work-life balance.
- Responsible job with varied content in a small, dynamic team.
- Wide latitude to integrate your ideas and continuous support for your professional goals.
You would like to write a success story together with us?
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send us your application electronically only, indicating any blocking notes via our candidate portal and quoting “
Advertisement // Specialist Corporate Accounting (m/f/d) // Permanent position
” or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy!
Would you like to refer potential candidates to this job opportunity?
Then take the opportunity to share this post with your network.