EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS / EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS (m/f/d)
Whether it’s a carve-out or a succession plan, our client has been focusing on acquiring companies with potential for about two decades. As an experienced investor, he concentrates on both succession arrangements and carve-outs, and focuses on the individual and long-term development of his investments. Together, the Group generates sales of around 750 million with over 4,500 employees. With a 30-strong team of experts, he continues to develop his holdings operationally and strategically – become part of an ambitious team!
For the successful continuation of the growth we are looking for you as a dedicated
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS / BUSINESS MANAGER (m/f/d)
In this role, you will take responsibility for the realignment and strategic development of approximately 2-3 portfolio companies, mostly as Managing Director. You will be the interface between local management and the shareholder, to whom you will report directly.
Your area of responsibility
- You take over the operational responsibility of portfolio companies, mostly as managing director
- You analyze the company and competitive situation and derive the further strategy as well as the appropriate measures from it
- You take responsibility for achieving continuous improvements along the entire value chain
- You make quick decisions together with the local management to drive the company development forward
- You know how to motivate employees even in situations of upheaval and to bind them to the company
- You have completed a degree in (industrial) engineering
- You have gained experience as a managing director of a manufacturing medium-sized company
- As a result, they bring with them in-depth knowledge of all functional areas
- You not only have an understanding of production processes, but also a high affinity for the market side
- You are communicative and can adjust to the eye level of your conversation partners at any time
- You have a confidence-building demeanor, but can consistently follow through and implement decisions
- You are a down-to-earth team player and bring along a certain willingness to travel
- Varied activity in a dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- The opportunity to participate in our co-investment model
You would like to write a success story together with us?
Convince us by your application that you are the right person for us. We are excited about the “more” that makes you as distinctive as we are.
Our partner Dr. Martin L. Mayr will be happy to provide you with further information on a confidential basis.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send this only electronically with indication of possible blocking notes and under the indication.
“EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OPERATIONS / BUSINESS MANAGER DEPARTMENTS (m/f/d)”.
to the following address.
We assure you of course absolute discretion!
Would you like to refer potential candidates to this job opportunity?
Then take the opportunity to share this post with your network.