An international company in the field of mechanical engineering and renewable energy is looking for an experienced interim manager to set up a plant (greenfield) for photovoltaic systems in the USA.
Interim Project Manager Plant Construction
- Responsibility as a project manager
- Creation of a business case
- Complete takeover of planning, project planning, subsidies, approvals through to construction and installation
- Greenfield site: Site search, plant construction, staffing, machinery, SCM set-up, through to plant ramp-up
- Proven experience in the photovoltaic industry is absolutely necessary, technical experience is required. Background
- Experience as a project manager
- Expertise in plant construction and ramp-up
- In addition to German, English is also absolutely necessary (stay in the USA)
- Project start: short-term, on site in the USA
- Project duration: tbd, with option to take over plant management after ramp-up
Would you like to refer potential candidates to this job opportunity?
Then take the opportunity to share this post with your network.