Managing Director (m/f/d)
Our customer is a traditional and successful family business that has developed into a modern steel processing company. Ambitious growth targets combined with extensive investments will continue to strengthen the company’s leading position in the coming years. The company generates more than € 10 million in sales with 65 employees with headquarters near Vienna and 2 additional locations in CEE – become part of an ambitious team!
For the successful continuation of the growth, we are looking for you as a committed person for the next possible date:
Managing Director (m/f/d)
- As a business manager, you have overall responsibility for the successful management and development of the company
- Operational management and further development of the company in close coordination with the shareholder
- Responsibility for all technical and commercial agendas
- In detail: production, sales, logistics, finance, etc.
- Further optimization of the supply chain and improvement of SCM processes
- Expansion and support of further sales development and expansion
- Employee management and motivation
- Active communication with customers
- Overriding goal: further optimization of earnings
- Successfully completed (technical) university studies
- Many years as CEO / COO / Managing Director of a medium-sized industrial company
- Experience in metalworking and metal processing, ideally steel
- Besides great technical experience also knowledge in the field of commercial management of a company
- Entrepreneurial spirit with analytical skills and strong cash flow orientation
- Enjoy structuring and implementation
- Confident, uncomplicated and confidence-inspiring appearance
- High degree of resilience, tenacity and self-motivation
- Active involvement in shaping the strategic direction of the company
- Leadership of a highly qualified and dynamic team
- A salary of at least 120,000 gross per year, with overpayment depending on qualifications and experience, plus company car also for private use
You would like to write a success story together with us?
Convince us by your application that you are the right person for us. We are excited about the “more” that makes you as distinctive as we are.
Our partner Dr. Martin L. Mayr will be happy to provide you with further information on a confidential basis. You are also welcome to visit the GOINTERIM career portal for more information.
We look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send them electronically only, indicating any blocking restrictions, to
or simply apply directly via our application form stating
We assure you of course absolute discretion! We will get back to you for further coordination.
Would you like to refer potential candidates to this job opportunity?
Then take the opportunity to share this post with your network.